Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,945 Posts
If you have a little doohickey on your carburetor that looks like a flying saucer with a vacuum line going to it, that's called a dashpot. It may have a vacuum leak or maybe it needs replaced. It is supposed to prevent exactly the problem you're having.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.