Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed some of the vendors are seliing the old white kyb's that we have been accustomed to and now are selling GR2 SHOCKS by kyb was wondering what are the differance and which are better---thanks

·
Registered
713 Posts
I am running the original white KYB shocks and absolutely love the ride I get with them for the price. I don's see how that ride can be improved with a KYB softer ride with their 2's.

·
Registered
478 Posts
KYB has been selling the GR2's for shocks and struts for quite some time. They are just a less stiff / more comfortable version. Good quality for the price.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the white kyb's i have them on all my cars,it's almost like the standard to put on our old cars,but now i'm doing another project and if these kyb's are better to improve our old cars why not.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I agree. My 65 came with the '2's' and they felt too soft. I swapped them for the gas shocks and tossed the other ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts