Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://us.dinnerinthesky.com/

♫ dinner in the sky.......well thats a where you are.......a lemon meringue pie......with a drink in a jar......cantaloupe slice for you tonight......dinner in the sky.....with napkins......keep a eatin' your celery......and your goo blah blah......eat chur heart out.....and you have some more......a gimmie spare rib with spice......dinner in the sky.....with napkins.......big dinner tonight......big dinner tonight....you' ve eatin' everything in sight.....includin' string beans alright......dinner in the sky.......hey thats where you are......a lemon meringue pie....hey got chur salad bar......cantaloupe slice for you tonight.....dinner in the sky......with napkins......burp !.....big dinner tonight......big dinner tonight......you' ve eatin' everything in sight......includin' string beans alright.....bupring !.......dinner in the sky......whatcha eatin' on ?.......another plate of broccoli.....well you want some more......you gave me a can of rations...... i guess i'll just take your slim fast ♫

Sing along with the lyrics above ↑

1 - 1 of 1 Posts