Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully the weather will improve by Sunday. Mapquest has good directions from most places to my place.

My address is:
550 Miller Road, Wyckoff, NJ 07481-1116
Lost intransit call 201-847-0073

Please don't forget to RSVP via PM (I hate shopping and want to make ony 1 trip to thew store).

The NE get together (Cat's Away the Mice will Play) is a go for Sunday August 10th at my place in Wyckoff, NJ.
You can arrive as early as 10am and stay past sunset if you like. I will provide the BBQ food, fixin's and
non-alcoholic bev's. Two constraints, you have to be dog tolerant (my beagle will be around) and no burn
out's in the local street's.

RSVP and directions, please PM me between August 3rd and August 8th. Wyckoff is in the Northeast part
NJ near the intersection of RT 287 and RT 208. The NYS Thruway, The Garden State Parkway and the NJ
Turnpike are all within 15 minutes.

Hope to see you Sunday, Bob.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Yeah, like me. No personal invite, I am hurt, LOL.
I will try to stop by. Been looking for you at the cruise night. Have not seen you. What a nice idea. Thank you. Tony

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tony,
I figured you didn't need directions. I've been in the Southern Italy visiting the inlaws with Anna & Jordano.
If it doesn't rain tonight I'll probably stop by (w/o the Stang as I can't find the hardened washers I need to
remount the capliers). Hope all is well.
Bob.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
What do you plan on doing as far as weather.
Look slike it might be washout. Still going on or cancelling it.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eric,

I really don't have any flexibility on setting a rain date. Right now, depending on your weather forecast,
Sunday has a very small chance of isolated showers or will be just cloudly and humid. If the weather is
so-so, we can hang out in the family room and watch the Fords at The Glen.

Bob

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
You mean I'll be driving from Watkins Glen to NJ to watch The Glen on TV ?... Oh yea drink beer and talk about Mustangs. I'll be there.

If everyone alway went by the Weather Channel, we'd never go outside. Widely scattered showers don't bother me.
Think I'm driving the 65 Clone.
Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts