Though the pic is an unassembled view of the granada brake system, I did get the pieces to fit finally, after switching the dust shields to the proper sides. Then the calipers fit without clanking on the dust shields. There is an allen head screw, which when loosened, allows the caliper to be adjusted in and out to allow the brake pads to clear the rotor. The brakes are now assembled and are ready for the suspension when those parts arrive. The brake job went well overall. I would have had a finished pic, but I didn't take the camera to work today. Note the "poor mans cadmium coating" on the calipers. Alternating mists of silver and gold paint with gloss clearcoat to dull the finish.