Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
They exist as someones dream of a classic. Sounds like a kit car modification to me...

G

·
0 Posts
fiberfab mustang. was built like in the 70's/80's i think. Jeff Speegle has lots of information on them

·
Registered
804 Posts
Actually, the Fiber-Fab company made body kits for early Mustangs during the time of their production. The front end is an original aftermarket part sold in the late 60's. Also, this car was featured in the November 1999 issure of Mustang Illustrated. The article had an ad for one of these kits, and it showed it on a 65-66 Mustang fastback, and it also showed a body kit that replicated the GT-40 that the company also sold for a Volks chassis. In my opinion, I think that the car looks pretty neat (except that is has Camaro tail lights).

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,716 Posts
Kinda "vintage modified" or something. They sure exist, but never really caught on in the day. People who preferred that look over the stock Mustang looks usualIy just bought Corvettes. I don't think the nose kit has been produced for many years, so it probably qualifies for "classic" status.

G

·
0 Posts
I know a kid that I built an engine for that just got one of these kits. He's gonna ricify a '66 /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts