Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to put the same old bottom stripe on my F/B. I want to put(331 stroker) in the stripe instead of(GT/Cobra/Mustang/GT-350 ect. ect.) I would also like to find a company that would replace my 289 fender badges with 331 ones if that was possible.

Thanks Dave

·
Registered
992 Posts
Try fast Signs. Be sure to tell them the proper dimensions and that it is for use on the exterior of a car.

Sluggo

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Your local Computer Graffix guy could probly help you out with the strip. The badges might be tough.

Good Luck, Dave.

·
Administrator
19,528 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
ANY sign shop worth their salt can cut them out of high performance vinyl (all weather). You just need to provide them with the specs.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey thanks very much for the replies. I will contact both companies and I already e-mailed the one guy about the fender emblems(I just think it would be trick to have the 331 instead of the 289(just think of the questions that will transpire when I drive it next spring.

Dave

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Dave,

I can help you with the custom rocker stripes if you are still in need of local help. The only limit is your imagination when it comes to vinyl. I can also do full color graphics on the vinyl if you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts