Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bronco is running hot. So far I've put a new o2 sensor on it, new battery, coolant change out, had the converters checked for blockage. The clutch fan seems to be clutching. I haven't figured out whats causing it yet. Somebody suggested fuel pressure regulator so maybe I'll try that next.

I just put a new expensive canopy on my awning. The old one got beat to death by hail and 70 mph winds. Well the new one lasted one glorious week and it was wonderful. I left sunday with the sun shining. While I was gone it came a torrentual flood and of course my canopy was out. Yeah I left it angled down for water run off. The water pooled on the canopy anyway and crushed the take up roller which is 19 feet long. I'm trying to find a used one or I will have to get a new one if I can afford it. I suspect I won't be able to afford it. To get it off I had to cut the roller in half which meant cutting a slit in my brand new canopy which cost $280.

The finishing touch to this sad story is that my washer decided to quit last night. The motor hums but the drum will only roll a little. Perhaps its only the belt. This is one of those fancy washer/dryer combo's that is built into the cabinet. Its not cheap to replace and I can't just get a new washer.

At least my race car is running great. Oh wait, I better go out there and make sure its not going up in a ball of flame.

Well I'm about finished. Done. I'm ready to sit down and quit. I just can't take any more. If one more thing breaks I may have to go back in the hospital again. Sorry for dragging every body down.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Cheese Mac! That sucks! Man, I wish I was close enough to help out, I just changed the washer tranny on my over/under washer/dryer combo. All I can say is get plenty of room to work, those beasties are a pain to maneuver in. But on the bright side, the parts were cheap from Sears.
Depending on how "expensive" expensive is, let your insurance company know about the awning. Who knows, maybe there's torrential downpour coverage /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
On the bright side, your computer is working and we're all hear pulling for ya!
Good luck,
D

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
As long as the computer keeps working we will keep listening. Hope things get better for you.

G

·
Sounds like a $&!%%# week. But we're all here to listen, and your still able to talk about it. Hang in there, tomorrow is a new day.
Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts