Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my nephew's go kart out for a spin and he decided to chase me down with a 4 wheeler. The 12 yr old in me promptly came out and the race was on. As we came to the end of the pasture I thought I'd make a move and cut in front of him, beat him on the exit of the turn. Well, the kart decided it was time to do some rolls! That baby dug in and flipped over for all it's worth :: Where's a video camera when you need one! Broke the lights off, bent the front suspension, bent the roll bars over to the pass. side, knocked the crap out of my head, busted up my knees, shins, shoulder and ego. Luckily there's nothing bad enough to go to the doctor for :: When I got home I looked in the mirror and there it was, a big "S" right on my forehead. Now I need to do some kart repair! The worst part of all was telling SWMBO ::

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
If it doesn't make it, it will be awful close.. Just be glad your ok, metal can be straightened but some body parts just won't repair very well...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
damn thats funny whats did the S stand for??
i think this might earn you the doofus award
not because of the race and not even the cool wipe out.
because you have to tell your wife you were racing a 12 year old boy and lost and heres the bonus you have to pay to get a go-cart fixed
funny story though
chris

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
ROFLMAO!
oh my god, sorry, that was funny though. At least it had a cge, the one i used to ride didn't, but it was almost scrapping when i sat in it, so little flipping. That's a good possible doofus.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
you only get my vote if you DIDN`T HAVE A HELMET ON ::
I don`t know how many kids I`ve yelled at for not wearing one. I`ve rung my bell WAY too many times to think it`s cool without one :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts