Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I graduated college on Saturday (finally) and had the task of moving all of my worldly belongings 350 miles back up north to San Jose.

It's amazing how much crap fits in a fastback! I've put around 4000 miles on the build since January, she's been a blast to have down at school and makes a hell of a surf wagon. On to the next challenge :pirate: .

FullSizeRender.jpg by armon7, on Flickr

·
Registered
786 Posts
That's awesome! Are you still young, or is this a second attempt at college? I will have to tell you, probably my biggest regret in life so far is not finishing college. I'm finally doing okay now, but it's taken the better part of 20 years to get to this point. College is the fast way to success (if you don't have to be saddled with a ridiculous amount of debt.) Now enjoy yourself for a minute, and get to work you lazy millennial! /s

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's awesome! Are you still young, or is this a second attempt at college? I will have to tell you, probably my biggest regret in life so far is not finishing college. I'm finally doing okay now, but it's taken the better part of 20 years to get to this point. College is the fast way to success (if you don't have to be saddled with a ridiculous amount of debt.) Now enjoy yourself for a minute, and get to work you lazy millennial! /s
I'm currently 24, although I went to college right out of high school. I was actually attending a CSU and a community college at the same time because I wasn't able to get my classes at the CSU. I eventually made the decision to transfer out of the first CSU and onto the next- it was the best move I ever made.

I got all my classes and got to enjoy living in a different part of California (oh and a degree).

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I'll enjoy being funemployed while I can :).

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is your degree in something that's actually useful or is it in Basket Weaving?
Double majored in basket weaving with a minor in macaroni art, actually.

Congrats! I guess this means work on the fastback will go even faster than it has been. Lol
That's up for debate LOL. Next step is paint, I have no idea when that's going to happen.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I just got mine stripped down for paint. Waiting on a call back so we can get a game plan. I had planned all along to keep it Lime Gold but started having 2nd thoughts in the last 24hrs

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Congratulations!

Have you ever seen how much @Kelly_H fits in her fastback for cross country trips? lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts