Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If an event shows up on MotorsportReg | racing, track day, HPDE, autocross, sport bike, karting & motocross events that you might be interested in participating in, sign up immediately. I got burned on what looks to be the opening event in Indiana at the end of this month by procrastinating and not having Facebook. I have since signed up and paid for everything possible through October including a SCCA drivers school. Who knows if any of this is really going to happen? Be aggressive, or be pissed off!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Signing up on MotorsportReg. isnt really in the budget at the moment. But when you say you have since signed up do you mean FB ? If so I have a few pages you might be interested in
I have not signed up for Facebook yet. Every time I try they want way to much personal information and I really only want it for event info and changes. I don’t need anymore friends because they will just want to borrow my truck like the ones I already have.

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
I have not signed up for Facebook yet. Every time I try they want way to much personal information and I really only want it for event info and changes. I don’t need anymore friends because they will just want to borrow my truck like the ones I already have.
You can lie to facebook, they wont know. ;)

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Facebook is an alternate universe that I want no part of from what I can tell. The wife has it so I can look at the home page on the local SCCA sites but not get alerts. I think I'll register my local SCCA sites on her account and let her weed through the collateral crap!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts