Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got covered with grease working on the wifes car, took a shower, dropped the soap, leaned over to pick it up and damned if I didn't fall on my A$$. Hit my ribs on the tub side too, bet I broke at least one. Ouch.

That's what I get for Dissin' the Mets I guess.

J. Boggs

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
That's pretty scary!!/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I've only fallen in the shower once, about a month ago . . . (standing on one leg, washing my foot /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif)

My first thought was, "Oh my God . . . I hope they don't find me like this /forums/images/icons/smile.gif".

Second thought was, "D*amn this hurts".

Third thought was, "Well, now that I'm down here, I may as well get my feet washed".

It's much easier I've found, to wash your feet laying flat on your back in the shower. I hurt for about a week.

Better have that rib looked at . . . /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Rick

G

·
How about avoiding that whole shower scene until Monday after 0700. I'm flying a 24 hour shift that ends there. I'd hate to have to come by.
Dan

·
Premium Member
19,252 Posts
A tip to prevent future injuries. Get a hot tub, a Swedish masseuse (female, of course), and have her give you a full body wash. No way can you get injured, unless your SWMBO happens to walk in....

G

·
Ever hear the one about the guy's who's Lab puppy brought him his cell phone to him in the shower? It scared him when he did it, he slipped and fell and landed on the phone. Guess where the phone landed? Yep! It landed him a trip to the emergency room to get it removed. Funny thing about the story is when it started to ring while the Doc.'s were working on getting it out. He told the doc to take a message. He was a little busy at the time.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats a good one. This isn't the 1st time I've had a run in with a shower. I was washing a dog in our tub a few years ago, the dog got mad and started to jump out of the tub, I put my hand on the edge of the tub for support, my hand slipped and I ended up with two broken ribs.

J. Boggs

·
Registered
916 Posts
And you thought you didnt have to listen to those warnings, "Whatever you do, don't pick up the soap!" hehehe /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts