Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, trying to install my door grilles in my 67...was wondering what type of hardware was used to attach them to the door? In the actual door are the small black square things with a circle in them (sorry about the poor description) and it appears you would push something through the grill, into the small black square thing and it would catch on the back end and hold it...does this sound right? Does anyone know where I could find the hardware needed?


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.