Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My driver's door window leans out, so that it doesn't match the rear quarter window. It appears both the vent window and door window glass lean out so there is a triangular opening (zero at the bottom and 1/8" at the top) at the quarter window looking down the side of the car. I know you can adjust the window for front to back leveling, but what about sideways (as you look down the side of the car) leaning. I don't have a service manual yet, does anyone have the adjustment procedures and can e-mail them to me. Just send me a PM, and I will give you my e-mail.
Thanks.

·
Registered
520 Posts
There are 2 allen jacking screws in the door. One on the vent window and one at the rear of the main window brackets. You can use these to adjust the inward/outward tilt of the window.

Jafo

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I will try that this weekend and get back if I have any questions or note success.:pirate:

·
Registered
340 Posts
hi guys, i have the opposite problem...mine leans in too much. i adjusted the screws as far as they would go and its still leaning in too far?? i have looked and looked and cant find anything bent or damaged so i am a little confused ...i even pulled the adjuster screws all the way out to see how far i could get it to lean out and still nothing....i am pretty good at the mechanics game and i think i just need a few more ideas cause im all out...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts