Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[zim64half]-> Lets make this a club outing everyone! See my post below...

July 13th is Pony night in Downers Grove. I plan on going but can't get there till 6:30. Anyone else planning on going. Maybe we can have a showing.
Mark

·
2,695 Posts
I am going to make this the July Club Meeting for the CVMC.

Lets all show up early and fill the street like we did in Lombard!

They used to always reserve Curtiss Street just east of Main Street for the featured car of the week.

So lets try to park along Curtiss Street First.

Pony Cars include Mustangs, Camaros, Barracudas, Javelins, Challengers, etc...

Let's make sure everyone thinks its actually "Mustang Night"!

:)

-Zim

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I'd love to be there but, alas, I'll be in Wisconsin at Boy Scout summer camp. (Before one of you wise guys chime in; yes, I am too old to be a boy scout - I am one of the leaders)

Hope you guys have a great turnout and take lots of pictures!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Count at least 3 more of us going to be there. Travelling from the southside with a 73 pantera and the 65 mustang fastback that took top honors at last year's event. Hope to see everyone up there.

·
Registered
165 Posts
There is a good chance I will be going so if I could meet up with you guys coming from the tinley area that would be cool. Would we be taking Back roads? Hopefully it wont be a repeat of the Bourbonais "mishapp".Mike

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mike, where abouts do you live. Sure we can work out a meeting place and head up North. I'll PM you next week as we get closer to the 13th with a time,etc. I'm all for no misshaps..won't even make you drive behind us..Jerry

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I think I can make it, and this should give me enough time to get the car cleaned up and presentable. Glad I checked in time!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Looks like I won't be there after all. Have fun all who go.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Turns out im going to be hung up later at work. So if i do make it I wont be mmeting up with you guys on the southside i will go myself. How late does the cruise night go?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mike, Looks like we may be a no-show because of work. If I can make it home I may be coming up later..will have to see..Oh well the best laid plans.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts