Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1970 Mustang Coupe F-code manual shift , clear va title, but really just a parts car. Too rough to be worth fixing. Bought it mainly for the pedals, interior, trim and dash stuff. I will part it out if you see something you need...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Is there a hidden Mustang Corral that you are not telling us about? Where the heck do you find all of these at?

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They usually find me. Enough people know that I'm into these cars and sell parts... so usually they call me.

Yep, its got the bolt in glass. Where in NC are you. Bedford is 2hrs north of Danville

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Statesville, 1 hr south of the Va line (coming down I 77)- Need side glass, brackets- maybe regulators- (some threads say you need them; some don't) Is the glass carlite, is it badly scratched? You can email me @[email protected]

·
Registered
35,829 Posts
Yes, when you change from glue to bolt, you have to change the door regulators. You have to change the quarter glass, too, because the glue glass has the quarter seal on the door glass, and the bolt glass has it on the quarter glass.

The first few weeks of '70 had glue glass, with quarter-mounted seal, so look before you commit.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
too bad its not worth restoring., would have made a nice plane jane coupe. you dont see all that many around any more.

·
Registered
10,413 Posts
Yes, when you change from glue to bolt, you have to change the door regulators. You have to change the quarter glass, too, because the glue glass has the quarter seal on the door glass, and the bolt glass has it on the quarter glass.

The first few weeks of '70 had glue glass, with quarter-mounted seal, so look before you commit.
Yes, I bought a 70 Sportsroof and it DID have 69 style glass...What a PITA! LOL!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dzahm, Carlite glass and they look good with no scratches. How about $40 per side and you can gut the entire door ? Just let me know, Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts