Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this a while back, but I did not write down the info I recieved, this time I'm ready- My car has a DSO of 16 on the warranty tag, which refers to Philadelphia[I have a dearborn car]on the Mustang secret decoder, other sources[mustang restoration book, an excellent book by the way]list 23 as philadelphia, and the # 16 is not even on the list. Someone here was able to explain the situation to me, and this time I will write it in my notes, thanks, Lenny ;) p.s.- and the car was purchased from town and country ford in salem ,n.j.-is it odd for a car to be delivered to one state,and be delivered to a dealer in another???[probably not, 'stangs were bouncing all over the states at the time, huh???]

·
Registered
1,590 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jay,I don't know how you found it, i typed DSO Dilemma ion the search, but it did not show up, maybe I wasn't "case sensitive", anyhoo, thank you........
Pete, I have a late 1966[june10] so it had changed to 16 by then, so I am told... thanks all, lenny

·
Registered
603 Posts
lleno said:
Thanks Jay,I don't know how you found it, i typed DSO Dilemma ion the search, but it did not show up, maybe I wasn't "case sensitive", anyhoo, thank you........
Pete, I have a late 1966[june10] so it had changed to 16 by then, so I am told... thanks all, lenny
Also, you can do an advanced search and only search on posts from your user name. I have to do it all the time to review info.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
desertMustang said:
lleno said:
Also, you can do an advanced search and only search on posts from your user name. I have to do it all the time to review info.
Yep, that's how I found it, by searching under posts by "lleno".

I remember when you originally posted it too several months back. I found it odd when I looked in my reference book and found that the one DSO number didn't show up. After Doc posted the reason I penciled it in my book for future reference.

I've yet to find an all-in-one reference book so I constantly mark the one I have up as I get new info.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to organize my notes, put them under some type of system, remember the dewey decimal system??? Long gone....age of computers.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts