Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of my VMF buddies know a dude in the town of West, TX (which is just north of Waco) who has a Mustang graveyard (so to speak). I HAD this fella's number, but lost it. I know how to get to his place, but don't want to just stop by on the weekend because it is an 1 1/2 hour drive from my house and sometimes wives don't appreciate motor heads stopping by without warning (so I've heard). His name is either Tom or Todd (I can't remember). I have tried the yellow pages, no luck. I don't think he's got an official Salvage yard.
If anyone knows this fella's number I'd appreciate it if you would pass it on. The first time I was hooked up with him was by a buddy of his at a swap meet, so I don't think he'd mind if someone else passed his number on to me (PLEASE). He's got some parts I've ben looking for and can now afford.
If you are not comfy posting his number for the whole world please send it to my private box. Thanks,

Red

66 Convertible inline 6
Still seeking 67-68 coupe in good condition

G

·
0 Posts
Where are you located topless? I'm down in Austin, never heard of this graveyard but I'd be interested in going for sure.

1967 coupe with vinyl top. 351W engine with C-4. Work in progress.

G

·
0 Posts
I want it too!

1968 Coupe, 6cyl Std, Bench Seat. Driven through 10 years of College.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As, I said. . .
I'm not too keen on the "pop in" unannounced. I'm in Georgetown, TX. I wouldn't mind the ride if I knew he was home and would not be bothered by me showing up. I don't feel comfortable giving directions to his place (his house is ont he property where the cars and parts are at). I would pass on his number if I could find/get it.

Red

66 Convertible inline 6
Still seeking 67-68 coupe in good condition

·
Premium Member
2,678 Posts
i dont know the guy in west but did you know that there is a mustang graveyard in temple called action auto it is on east 190 off of 35. also there is a old car yard in belton that has a few called little valley. also killeen has a yard with a few on old copperas cove rd. also has a yard called texas tuff on 439 i think. it has been a few years since i have been to them although action auto is quite large. astang68

1 - 5 of 5 Posts