Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Could take it to [email protected] in Tricities ,Washington . They restored mustangs.

Troy
Troy, Tricities is about 6 hours from Seattle so a little too far for me but thanks anyway.

Brian, I was looking at The Mustang Shop in Auburn to install a T-5. They bought out B&M in Monroe and my neighbor has taken his newer Cobra to them for work. Any opinions?

Ken, where your Pizza shop is located. I am often around Snohomish for work and I would like to stop by for lunch. Also was trying to remember the name of the fellow VMF member who races at PR and has a shop in the Snohomish/Monroe area. We stopped by his shop one year during a VMF cruise.

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Brad:

Pizza place is called Pizza Brava, I'm located next to Baskin & Robins on Avenue D. Stop by and say hi.

Still need a T5 installed? I know a local guy who might be interested in a little side work. If you provide all the parts ;o)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Ken - I will stop by the next time I am working in Snohomish. I was also trying to reach Scott Morton about helping with a T-5. A guy I work with races with him.

Geoff - You should get that exhaust finished so you can put a couple miles on the vert when the weather gets warm.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts