Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...for those out there that have laid dynamat in their trunk of a 67-68 coupe...how much dynamat did u use or need? i want to kill the vibrations in the trunk when i put either 10s or 12s (subs) in there and dont want a ghetto rattling sound lol. thanks ::

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
Probably get a better answer on a ghetto ricer forum :: ::

I can see why you are worried about rattles--- hanging around US loose nuts :: ::

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably get a better answer on a ghetto ricer forum :: ::
ha ha verrrry funny lol :p
thats not a ricer thing tho dude...some people just want to have good sound w\out the rattle

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I used a 6'x 4' sheet, and trimmed it a little around the edges. It really cut down on the rattling in the trunk.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sorry but all I want to hear is my 351-C at 7200 rpm,just as I shift, and the flowmasters.LONG LIVE AM/8-TRACKS!!!!!! Three Dog Night RULES!!!

G

·
0 Posts
I with you dude! You might try using sound deadener. I replaced both doors, both fenders and both rear quarters on my car and sprayed everything with Body Schutz. The stuff works great. Wouldn't buy it from a stang shop though too expensive. Check out this site if you want some. $12. Plus it is not an eyesore like the dynamat would be.

http://www.autobodysupply.net/catalog/default.asp?CategoryID=12

1 - 6 of 6 Posts