Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a project 1965 fastback. This is a major project, but, it is a great investment!

The porsche in the background does not belong to me, and was already sold.

The good:
Good, clean title, in my name, in hand.
This is an original A-Code car, meaning it is an original factory four barrel vehicle. It has what I believe to be the original motor in it, and I have an Edelbrock aluminum intake for it.
Factory four speed, this is a very early T-10 car. In fact, this is a very early fastback.
Fold down rear seat.
6,000 RPM rally pac-- no, I will not sell it separately.
Console.
Interior is complete, including fold down. The rear panel has NOT been cut for speakers! (Wow!)
I have a fresh, never fired, never installed 289 motor that I will sell really cheap to the purchaser of the car.

The bad:
Car needs sheet metal work.
Both front floors. I have both long floors on hand.
Driver's door. I have a super nice one on hand.
Short frame rail on passenger side.
Perhaps passenger side quarter, although a good body man can patch.

Make no mistake, this is a project. But, the prices of these early fastbacks is through the roof and makes this a great investment.

Price is $14,250. I will consider serious cash offers. No low ball nonsense. I don't need help selling it.

Located in Ardmore, Ok

Attachments

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, guys, I am being given the opportunity to buy back a car I sold 25 years ago-- a personal favorite car. I am reducing the price of this fastback to $13,750-- or OBO! I am ready to deal, and cash talks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts