1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
Wow. That is pretty bad. Why would anyone install three windows in a roof?

Notice the Bronco emblems on the front fenders. They are going in opposite directions. Someone tell the seller that this car is not a "barn find" because he found it where he parked it ten years ago.

·
I won a special award
7,409 Posts
:puke:

Prime example there of trends that come and go. I'm sure back in the 70's that looked hot and was impressive. Now all I see is a butchered car that's not worth anything close to what the seller might think it is. This is why I'm trying to make my car look as stock as I can and not do anything to it that's irreversible. Even though I replaced the entire sheetmetal on my car from the firewall forward, I kept the engine bay original even though there are aftermarket suspensions that would eliminate the shocktowers and give me more room.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Prime example there of trends that come and go. I'm sure back in the 70's that looked hot and was impressive. Now all I see is a butchered car that's not worth anything close to what the seller might think it is. This is why I'm trying to make my car look as stock as I can and not do anything to it that's irreversible. Even though I replaced the entire sheetmetal on my car from the firewall forward, I kept the engine bay original even though there are aftermarket suspensions that would eliminate the shocktowers and give me more room.

Well said

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Just when you think you've seen it all...another one pops up. Three windows in the roof, like the one big one in the back wasn't enough...and the Bronco emblems on the side. I would have kept it in a barn also. And NO this is not whats considered a barn find.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Wow, there is a lot going on there. I was hoping the tail lights were photo shopped like that, but no.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Uh Wow

I guess to each his own but... the three windows on top? The button down interior? Whew what ever floats your boat but....

RME

·
Registered
153 Posts
Y'know, sadly? I gotta kinda admit, the tail-lights looked kinda cool. Now, if only they were all, oh, level?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Forget the pics - there's a bid at six thousand three hundred and one US dollars. That car is no starting point for a restoration - with the roof, body and dash torn up like that.

Sounds like someone actually likes this car.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Forget the pics - there's a bid at six thousand three hundred and one US dollars. That car is no starting point for a restoration - with the roof, body and dash torn up like that.

Sounds like someone actually likes this car.
it's a crazy abortion, but from the pictures, it looks to be a better starting point, for the money, than a lot of total rust buckets that I've seen bring that and more.

The top can be repaired by a good bodyman, and replacing the interior is just an expensive internet order away these days.

There are some goofy people in this world that have no taste whatsoever. Whoa.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The only thing I like on that car... is the wheels. But even still, I wouldn't pay that much for a set of wheels. That car is disgusting.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I like the tail lights, makes it look like a BBQ grill from the 20's. But that interior hurts my eyes. I think I'd have a hard time sneaking up on it to rip it out.

·
Registered
503 Posts
WOW,Check out the marker lights up front,and thats quite a dash.this looks like a 68 pimpmobile.

·
Registered
14 Posts
... at least its not a shelby

·
Registered
562 Posts
There's a study in how to reduce the value of a collectable car by 60%! I see drugs are a problem in Canada also!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Truly revolting!!! An exercise in screwing up a nice car. :(

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Those 3 sunroofs have got to go & that interior is pretty nasty. The front fender look weird with the side light mounted up so high.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts