Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty simple one I hope...

I bought some parts from you a little over a year ago and when I went to your place you showed me the coupe that you sandblasted in your garage. Well, since I got rear ended 2 weeks ago, I've decided to do everything else along with the repair to the back of the car.

I'm curious as to what kind of blasting equipment and media you used along with any quick tips that would help make it go easier.

Thanks!

DannyOO

·
Registered
152 Posts
Did you move! Well I am setting up my sandblast cabinet in October to sandblast my convertible. So if you want you can call me at 253-661-7242 at see the set-up. I will get you the correct name for the media I use (never can remember) but it works nice, does not warp, no silca. I use a pressurized blaster which works so nice compared to a suction type. If you stop by I can show you a cheap way to go since blasting is not an everyday thing.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a bunch!

I should be going back over the mountains soon, so I'll give you a call when I know when. It's real hard to say, though, since my 'long-distance' transportation (my mini-van) got rear-ended today. Geez, that's two of my 3 cars in 2-1/2 weeks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts