Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
3,358 Posts
You'll probably need some throttle linkage parts. (I did on my 66-289) You'll need different fuel hose probably. (former entered on front, 1406 enters on passenger side) I don't know on air cleaner for 67, I put one on the 66 though.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.