Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Please fill out your bio...and give us the scoop on the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a sweet Mach you have there.

Sorry about the bio...but I was asked to post this and stay "incognito!"......you can pretty much read all about the Fastback in the links from my post above. PM me if you'd like to have any specific questions answered. The seller of the Fastback has threatened some of us "in the loop" to take legal action (not that I think he has a case) so I hope you can understand why I want to stay unknown. I think he is just upset that people have called him out about not representing the car right. If I were the high bidder and was close to plunking down $27K for a classic Stang, I'd rather know b4 hand it is the wrong color, not an all original top notch show winner. I can't believe some of the higher bidders have not pulled a Marti report....Yes, don't get me wrong, it is a awesome car...but not worth what it is bringing.

67390guy

·
Registered
10,003 Posts
Ok, reasoning acepted on the "staying incognito" thing. Maybe some lawyer is selling the car.
New unspoken Ebay post rules: A brief explaination helps weed though things.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i would hope that somepone buying the car would do a full VIN search to get all the info about the car first. THat being said, if he knows the history and how much work was done to bring it back to that condition, and then tries to sell it as "all original", he should be prosecuted. Im with you in that i would notify the potential buyers of the truth. Let that loser try and say he'll sue you. He'll lose and he knows it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts