Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Elmhurst cruise night tonight. Saw KGT65's car, but he wasn't around. Lots of Mustangs to look at, and a beautiful night for doing it.

I should have taken more of Zim's business cards with me. I gave out four and could have given out another 10 or 12 easy.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Paul,

Was planning to be there also tonight but seems like everytime I try to get out of work early I end up staying later then I want :(. Hopefully I will get to the next one
On a good note I might finally get teh Mach back for the weekend to play with and start getting the interrior together.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Thanks Ken! I sure hope to drive it a little before the weather turns. Picked up a 351W for it last weekend but will not get in it till sometime next year so it will be running the 302 for now :( Slowly collecting parts for it while it is in the shop and getting them ready to install hopefully this weekend. Gotta get some books and learn how to rebuild a motor next, hopefully will be a fun learning experience for me cause never did it before. Doing a lot of things I never did before on these stangs, guess its just trial and error. ::

1 - 4 of 4 Posts