Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an email from the SCCA and they have canceled every National event in march due to the virus. Not sure what that means for local events but I'm pretty sure it's not good in the short term. Wash your hands and stay safe!

·
Registered
9 Posts
The regional race events are still being held. I’m here at Moroso Motorsports Park now with my GT350 Tribute for a race weekend. SCCA Headquarters have left it to each Region to hold or cancel their regional events as they see appropriate.
steven

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The regional race events are still being held. I’m here at Moroso Motorsports Park now with my GT350 Tribute for a race weekend. SCCA Headquarters have left it to each Region to hold or cancel their regional events as they see appropriate.
steven
Good to hear. We have the drivers meetings over the PA as it is and the radios and flags can be sanitized. Given that we tend to be an interesting bunch anyway, hopefully we can still have fun in safely.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got the same Email
Worst case I know some pretty fun back roads :p
Sadly I'm in Northern Indiana, flatter than a pancake. I just got a text that even if we have to steal the local chapter bus, there will be cone carnage of some kind!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts