Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the valve covers and carb on last night, this morning. Wife wants to hang me for spending so much time in the garage. Oh well, she'll get over it. Going to bed now, already called in sick to work. Oh well, they'll get over it. zzzzzzzz

1970 351c4v Convert w/4spd toploader
1974 HD WideGlide Stroker Shovelhead
1997 Lincoln Mark 8
2000 Dodge Durango(wifes)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah I've had the noose around my neck a few times but I always manage to escape. I wish I had of searched harder and found a wife who loves cars, beer, working in the garage, and saves all her money for future mustang projects. Oh well can't have everything.

Tim Russell
Sale, Victoria, Australia

67 Convertible

·
Registered
926 Posts
Think twice about finding a wife that likes beer. When she suddenly decides she wants a beer when you're on number 2 and you only have 3 you'll see what I mean. The difference in 2 beers and 3 is astronomical.

66 C-code convertible
66 C-code coupe
65 GTO hardtop
76 Nova hatchback

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Now take her out for a spin.

John L. Anschutz
Allen, TX
68 Diamond Blue Coupe - 302
68 Acapulco Blue Coupe - I6 - 200
http://www.dallas.net/~jjmsansc/parts/Stangs.jpg

·
Vendor
5,286 Posts
I don't know how I managed it but it was actually my wife who suggested we buy a Mustang in the first place! We went to the Shelby club meet at Sears Point last year, she now has her heart set on a Factory Five Cobra kit! Thing is it'll be me that builds it!

I've never met a woman that gets turned on by cars just like a guy does! Maybe there's something she's not telling me...surgery is very good these days...

Thanks

Shaun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts