Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at a engine today, f/$900. he says it has 200miles on rebuild w/ '69 heads ,'80 block,11.0:1 cr. 374hp.he didn't build it someone else did it doesn't have paper work he drove it in the car before buying it said it ran strong thats 2yr. ago block #'s are E0AE,D3C, and on the ear of the bellhousing mount area is , 205. from the bottum the cyl. look a little scorded but cross hatched the side to side movement of the crank seemed to be exc. the rods are # D10E. can't tell about the pistons.it has a oil pump #M68HV. the heads have after market roller rocker (crane no #'s) deul spring and studs not head bolts.the #'s i found are ,302,A3B,5A16,i think the heads are either'75 or '85 by the date code i didn't find the year code, the intake is a Weiand stealth 8020 is this a good intake the heads & intake are ported?? maybe? Don't know about the cam it isn't a roller, but it has a deul timing chain/ gears, comes with alum. water pump , timing cove, oil pan, alum v-covers (powered by ford). what i read this isn't a good block to use it may even be a 255ci.i don't know? if i bought it for the inner part could they work in a 289/302 early block.my be i'll just buy the intake for $50.00 THANKS for all the help!!! Jim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts