Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just wondering if anyone has a good recommendation on a good quality engine builders in the Western Washington area that can rebuild my stock, numbers matching engine. Not looking for racing or special setup.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Contact Brian or Mark at AD Performance. They are in Redmond and do really nice work and have great pricing. I was just there this morning to pick up a rotating assembly they balanced for me. Mark is a classic Mustang guy as well.

https://www.adperformance.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

-Shawn

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for the same. Does ADPerformance just sell the parts or do the build themselves? Not clear from their website.

·
Registered
343 Posts
They do it all. They sell parts and have the full machine shop. The parts pricing is really good to boot. They are more performance oriented but I would definitely have them rebuild a factory/numbers motor. I picked up a flex plate and set of rod bearings while I was there and it was cheaper than summit. They sell fully machined factory blocks for $700ish (I forget exactly) just to give you an idea. Even the pricing on their assembled short blocks is really good just to kind of get an idea for what it would cost.

They have the list of the machining services they offer but to get prices you'll really just need to ask. It was $200 to have my rotating mass balanced and they reamed the flywheel and balancer to make it fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts