Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the exeption of the Yellow Rose. . .does anyone know of any get togethers or events in the Fort Worth area?
I'm in West Fort Worth near Downtown. {River Oaks} Anyone on here in my area?? Anyhow, take care. -Chris

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi there my name is Mark Im from Fort Worth too.. this weekend Ill be in Saginaw , Albertson they have like a fund raising auto show. bring your car and lets meet there..... Ayways, It would be fun like having a cook out one of this days you know and just talk about our cars, with beer of course... see if we can gather more Vfmr's maybe have a cook out my house... let me know

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm down south of FW in Cleburne, and I think every now and then there's a get together down in Grandbury. There's an old drive-in. That's always a good drive. Just a little too hot right now.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Check out this site for their show schedule. These guys have pretty good car shows in the mid-cities fort worth area.

www.ddrockinrods.com

Usually something going on every weekend if you check the Star Telegram classifieds used car section under Antique and Classic cars for sale.

I think Hooters in Ft Worth at I20 and Bryant Irvin has a car and motorcycle show on Sunday if you want to try that one. Usually some nice bikes and quite a few nice cars.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there my name is Mark Im from Fort Worth too.. this weekend Ill be in Saginaw , Albertson they have like a fund raising auto show. bring your car and lets meet there..... Ayways, It would be fun like having a cook out one of this days you know and just talk about our cars, with beer of course... see if we can gather more Vfmr's maybe have a cook out my house... let me know
What day is that Albertsons thing on??
This Sunday I'm going to Houston so I hope its not Sunday. -Chris

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check out this site for their show schedule. These guys have pretty good car shows in the mid-cities fort worth area.

www.ddrockinrods.com

Usually something going on every weekend if you check the Star Telegram classifieds used car section under Antique and Classic cars for sale.

I think Hooters in Ft Worth at I20 and Bryant Irvin has a car and motorcycle show on Sunday if you want to try that one. Usually some nice bikes and quite a few nice cars.
I love that Hooters, they actually have a non smoking section & have some gorgeous redheads there. :: -Chris

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about all of us DFW VMF'er get together @ that hooters with our stangs & get some camera's out & have those hot little redheads take pics in our cars. ::
Sound like a plan?? -Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts