Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a really nice cruise. All year Mustang's and a few early Shelby's. Not too far, but a super nice drive. If you go once you will look forward to this one every year.

Palestine 2011 - NTMC

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey Jerry, thanks for sharing. I just made this my anniversary date with my wife... we're excited.

BTW, I was suppose to come out to your place a couple of months ago with a buddy of mine who picked up a hood and other misc. parts from you. Unfortunately I couldn't get off work in time to go. I hope to meet you at the cruise.

John

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey Jerry, thanks for sharing. I just made this my anniversary date with my wife... we're excited.

BTW, I was suppose to come out to your place a couple of months ago with a buddy of mine who picked up a hood and other misc. parts from you. Unfortunately I couldn't get off work in time to go. I hope to meet you at the cruise.

John
Congratulations on your anniversary! Your friend was nice, hope he was able to use the parts I gave him.

The cruise will be easy fun!

·
Registered
132 Posts

John
That's cool. Me and the wife's first date was on March 18, 11 years ago. We are either going to do this or go to Goodguys for our anniversary.

·
Registered
132 Posts
We decided to go to this instead of Goodguys.

Now I'm trying to decide whether or not to drive my 68.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

See ya Saturday!

You can still go to Goodguys on Friday or Sunday. I'll be there Sunday.

·
Registered
134 Posts

If I had a running classic I would definitely be taking it. We'll be in a black '95 cobra convertible.
So far Saturday looks like it will be a nice convertible day! :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
If I had a running classic I would definitely be taking it. We'll be in a black '95 cobra convertible.
So far Saturday looks like it will be a nice convertible day! :)

But mine looks like crap on the outside.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
I drove this turd!
We ended up not going, but we went to Goodguys instead. And we did take my 68. It's the farthest I've ever driven it. Over 200 miles round trip. It got about 18 mpg. I didn't think that was too bad for a carbed windsor! We had no problems either. I'm seriously thinking about making the 3 hour drive to Tulsa in it for Mid-America this year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts