Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New location at Angel stadium. If there is a thread about this in the main forum chime in, because I missed it.
If you are going I will be in this.

fd

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
2020 Cancelled due to lack of registration. I don’t know what they thought would happen, having a car show in Jan was not the best path. Guess we have to wait and if they can find a spot.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Perhaps a bigger reason is that most people were not aware of the date change. Agreed that January is a really poor date choice for Southern California. If it’s gonna rain, that would be the time of year that I would predict.

.or, maybe it’s because they knew my car wouldn’t be ready...

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
I didn't know the date had changed until I checked about registering for the April event. Then I saw it had moved to January and was already cancelled. I don't know how many folks registered last year for the Anaheim Stadium event, but according to the folks that put on the show every year, they didn't want to go with the stadium venue because too many folks bailed out because it wasn't at Knott's. They had a few things that needed to be ironed out for Anaheim stadium, but I didn't mind it at all. But I'm just one voice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts