Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Mustang Convertible
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man.. can't imagine how many cars showed up... 1500+?
Met a few VMF's and saw some beautiful cars (and some not-so-beautiful).
Now I'm all inspired to get the Shelby restored!!!

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!!!
66 200 3-spd Coupe - emberglo, daily driver
65 289 4-spd Conv - Rangoon Red (what else)
66 Shelby - Red and Ready to be Restored

G

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a blast!

It's great to see that many cars together, even if they're all not so beautiful! Even cars that aren't technically show cars should go to the shows, I like to see cars in all different conditions, not jus the councours and pristine show cars (of course those are nice to see also!)

Michelle (aka Mustang Shelly)
1968 GT 390 Fastback
http://mich_pc.boltpages.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/lefbacsmall.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
It was a great show!!! I had a blast. Did you see that yellow 67 Fairlane?? Very nice. And plenty of great stangs!!

65 coupe 302
(rebuilding a 351W)

I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy!!!

·
4,129 Posts
Yes I too just got home from the FFF show at KBF. My 67 is going to moved from the end of the garage that it is in now, and has been for too many years, and made to run. Not only do I love Mustangs, I also love all of the classic Fords, and that is why that is such a great car show. One last thing, as my day and myself were leaving we went by the row of 65-66 Mustangs. Well here towards the end is this beat up 64 1/2 Mustang ragtop. Well what caught my eye was the ID card in the windshield. It said that this convertable was made the first day of production at San Jose number 100045. Hey Dad look at this! This Mustang was 15 cars behind yours. Yes Dads convertable is number 100030. The owner was not around, but I told the owner of the Mustang next to it to say that we said hello. I'm sure that I as well as many others will be posting more about this show for weeks to come. fd

1967 GT coupe been in my garage since 1974
1993 Ranger ExtCab 4.0L daily driver
1996 Aerostar wifes ride
Those that know it all are willing to learn something new, those that think that they know it all don't know anything.

·
Registered
65 Mustang Convertible
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"That" car? I'm not sure, but I definately got lost in the sea of "strangs" /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!!!
66 200 3-spd Coupe - emberglo, daily driver
65 289 4-spd Conv - Rangoon Red (what else)
66 Shelby - Red and Ready to be Restored

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I took a few pictures there but I had to get one of that YELLOW 66 FAIRLANE, it was great. Can you recall how many 64.5 mustang you saw in all? Perhaps they are not as common as I had thought. John

It would be a shame to have passed the test but to have missed the lesson.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
What a great show..... I wish It would last for two days so you could have time to see all the cars. Got to meet a lot of great VMF'ers too.

John

[color:blue]66 coupe 289 2v C4 needs restore</font color=blue>
[color:blue]70 coupe 351W 2v c4 almost done (?)</font color=blue>
[color:red]71 coupe 302 2v C4

1 - 7 of 7 Posts