Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( This year's Fabulous Fords Forever show at Knott's Berry Farm has been cancelled. From what little information I've gathered, the date was changed from early spring (April) to January 2020. Not enough registrants lead to the Ford Car Club Council cancelling it for this year. It seems that the folks at Knott's wanted all that parking space where the show was held for paying customers to go into the park. I don't know why the show was held at Angel Stadium last year, perhaps for the same reason? Anyways, no FFF this year. Those who already paid are getting refunds.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Ya, it sounds like the admins are butt hurt based on the their posts on their FFF farcebook page.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Can't really blame Knotts for wanting to reclaim the parking space. It's nice of them to have provided the location for so many years. It would be interesting to see what the attendance numbers are for the park on FFF day vs other seasonally similar days.

I suspect if there is enough interest another site could be found. OC Fairgrounds or the Big A.

·
Registered
555 Posts
If you interested in another Ford event the OCMAFC pancake breakfast is fun. Little older than the Mustangs though. I've not yet seen a date for the 2020 event yet. This is from 2018

1 - 5 of 5 Posts