Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 69 Mach that I feel is well optioned.Does anyone know what the build numbers are for the dealer options or were I could get them/ Thank for the help. Jim :track:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
The Marti by the numbers book has factory (not dealer) option break downs by body type, but Machs are included in Sportsroofs, so Machs, Boss 302s, and plain sportsroofs are all in the same group. Rarest option for a sportsroof? Speed Control.

Carl

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
To my knowledge there is no central data base that tracked the installation of dealer accessories so you are probably SOL on that one. On the factory installed options, most folks with '67-'73 Mustangs will contact Kevin Marti for a report based upon Ford's database (which Kevin owns) Depending on what detail of information you are looking for, you can simply confirm original equipment or go all the way to a statistical breakdown often leading to the "one of one" status. Kevin is a member of this forum.

In my experience, cars with 15 or more factory options seem to be the "well optioned" cars.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Once you consider that the exterior apointments and decor interior were standard on the mach1 it didn't leave a whole lot options.

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
What about optional motors, trans, differential, Power steering and disk brakes, Air, stereo, tach dash, rim blow steering wheel, tilt column, tinted glass, deluxe seat belts, shaker, slats, spoiler, wing, console???

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I'm pretty sure the rimblow steering wheel was standard in deluxe interior cars, therefore, all Machs got them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts