Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Fall get-together time

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  GRR456 
#1 ·
There will be a slight time change for our gathering. It will still be on Nov 10, at Biaggis in Perrysburg Twp, but the time will be 6:30 instead of 6:00. I have 6 for sures, and reservations for 12, so if you find that you can come after all, there will be room. Hope to see you there.

#2 ·
I hope everyone has a good time. It doesn't look like Ii will be able to make it (again). I will be in Cincinnati next week-end watching the Cinci-South Florida game.My nephew attends Cinci and my brother and I got tickets back when Cinci was ranked 15th and FSU was #2....go figure...lol...still should be a good game...If something happens that I dont go to the game, I will meet up with you guys/gals at Biaggis...Sherrie has to work, so I would be alone.....have fun!

Joe

#3 ·
so...you're throwing us over for a bunch of guys in tight pants? you are so shallow :)
I hope bob shows up so I can have some leftover pizza for breakfaast again lol

we will miss you...and the bar even ordered in your "beer" special...oh well.... :)

Robin

#4 ·
We are going to have to miss too. My wife still isn't working and we just can't afford the trip, much less the restaraunt.
:(

Any thoughts of doing something in Dec again this year?
Russ

#7 ·
70solo2convert said:
It will still be on Nov 10, at Biaggis in Perrysburg Twp, but the time will be 6:30 instead of 6:00. I have 6 for sures, and reservations for 12, so if you find that you can come after all, there will be room. Hope to see you there.
I will be there for sure, my wife isn't coming, but I think a friend who restores Pantera's and lives about 2 miles from the place will be there...

Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.