Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All , My Name is Faron Rhoads , Been a Ford Guy all My life ( first car a 1962 Falcon ) I am an Aftermarket Auto Parts Tech / Mechanic , and I offer a Distributor Recurving Service , been Recurving all makes and models since 1985 , Looking forward to learning , Helping and contributing ( i also have a 1968 671 Blown 390FE Mustang ) if anyone is interested in recurving or any private discussion my E-mail is [email protected] , You can google my name if you doubt my identity ( not a bot ) LOL, I also just spent 6 months working with Blair Patrick , building FE Engines

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Glad to see you over here Faron. Hopefully folks on this board will take advantage of your knowledge and skill.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hello Faron

Good to see you here, the board can use your expertise. We spoke several years ago, Bill Conley (old college buddy) gave me your number. When I pull my engine, one of the first items I send our for updating will be when I send you the distributor.

I saw you moved recently, hope it went well.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good to see you here too. Question. Am doing a 351C build with Duraspark ignition. Previously ran an old, junk yard distributor with a spring kit in it. Surprisingly, worked very well for a number of years. Now want to use a better distributor and have it professionally curved. What's your opinion on the new, OEM style distributors sold by Rock Auto for $70ish?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Welcome Faron , your expertise will be a great addition to the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VT Don --- I say why spend the 70 , just have yours gone through , but I have not seen one of Rock Autos units yet , I do purchase items from those people , good site

1 - 15 of 15 Posts