Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought we could all spread some knowledge by sharing some of our favorite auto-related youtube channels. Two of my favorites are The Fabrication Series and D.I.Y. AUTO SCHOOL. The dude in the latter can be a bit of a talker which makes his videos a lot longer than they need to be but he has a lot of good information on restoring old cars.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I was at a motivational low spot when I found Roadkill. I watched a few episodes and practically ran to the garage, I was healed! They may have more money and resorce to work with, but they e

·
Registered
691 Posts
I was at a motivational low spot when I found Roadkill. I watched a few episodes and practically ran to the garage, I was healed! They may have more money and resource to work with, but they eat the dust and bash the knuckles their selves without a bunch of personal drama.
My favorite episode is from one of the offshoot shows (Roadkill Garage ???) where they rebuild a 67 Cougar engine in a weekend. I could really identify with their pain when their hopes and dreams were repeatedly crushed.
Unfortunately, all of the new episodes are on the Motor Trend channel at $5 a month.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I was at a motivational low spot when I found Roadkill. I watched a few episodes and practically ran to the garage, I was healed! They may have more money and resource to work with, but they eat the dust and bash the knuckles their selves without a bunch of personal drama.
My favorite episode is from one of the offshoot shows (Roadkill Garage ???) where they rebuild a 67 Cougar engine in a weekend. I could really identify with their pain when their hopes and dreams were repeatedly crushed.
Unfortunately, all of the new episodes are on the Motor Trend channel at $5 a month.
I have a 68 Firebird. I can't tell you how many times I've watched the two '69 Firebird One Lap of America episodes.

Tony as Finn opens the hood "Please have an engine, please have an engine, please have an.... guys, there's no engine." :LOL:

His brother owns the 69 Bird now.

I have no problem with the $5/month. There's so much content on that app/channel it's worth $60/yr.

One of the best "ford guy" ones I know of is Thunderhead 289, bright kid and works on almost nothing but Ford stuff.

classicmustangs429 is just another guy that messes with nothing but Mustangs.

Mustang Medic videos can be a bit annoying, but I have gotten some useful information out of them.

Chris the Doc Ingrassia has some good informative videos on just mustangs too.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 68 Firebird. I can't tell you how many times I've watched the two '69 Firebird One Lap of America episodes.

Tony as Finn opens the hood "Please have an engine, please have an engine, please have an.... guys, there's no engine." :LOL:

His brother owns the 69 Bird now.

I have no problem with the $5/month. There's so much content on that app/channel it's worth $60/yr.

One of the best "ford guy" ones I know of is Thunderhead 289, bright kid and works on almost nothing but Ford stuff.

classicmustangs429 is just another guy that messes with nothing but Mustangs.

Mustang Medic videos can be a bit annoying, but I have gotten some useful information out of them.

Chris the Doc runs Mustang Restorations outside of Chicago, about 3 hours from me. Real nice guy and they don’t just work on Mustangs/Fords.

·
Registered
270 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts

I'll second both of these, however, I've gotten to the point where I cannot watch anything from Mustang Medic.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Farm Girl, oh wait, you said auto related

·
Registered
129 Posts
I thought we could all spread some knowledge by sharing some of our favorite auto-related youtube channels. Two of my favorites are The Fabrication Series and D.I.Y. AUTO SCHOOL. The dude in the latter can be a bit of a talker which makes his videos a lot longer than they need to be but he has a lot of good information on restoring old cars.
Agreed he has some great videos but boy does he have some colorful language and man can he talk.

·
Registered
129 Posts
And the Hagerty time lapse engine rebuild videos are awesome I find myself watching them over and over again even if I’ve seen them already.

·
Registered
589 Posts
+1 for Autorestomod Manic Mechanic Gasoline Media
I also like EricTheCarGuy but it is not related to classics. I like the way he explains stuff.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Other thread with similar info...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts