Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
For cars that I have seen personally, Buckdyedemon gets the most points for attention to detail. If you ever get a chance to get a tour from the owner, be prepared to see Obsessive Compulsive attention to detail. Next I have to say there is a lot to love about Huskinhano and 2nd66 cars and Kelly's Jane. That is more about how much pure fun the owners have with their cars, a phenomena that is hard not to value. From pictures and engineering, EvilTwin - boy would I like to beat the living daylights out of that car!!!

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Sportsroof69's 69 fastback when he was running the 408 in it. Drag racing and cruising videos were fun to watch. It appeared to be your basic 69, but that thing would get up and move.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Another vote for Kelly's "Calamity Jane" here.
There's many superb cars to choose from.
This ones my favourite because of the way it is used and enjoyed.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Favorites are impossible to pick... every car has its strengths of course. I've yet to see a car in this thread that I haven't thought, "damn... I want my car to look like that when it's done."

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Thanks for the shout-out, John!

Like many others (and having seen the car in person), Kelly_H's Jane is just such a cool (and dramatic, at times) story...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts