Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after three long weeks the FB is finally painted. It is looking pretty nice. They have to put the chrome and new weatherstripping back on. I am a bit disappointed, though, there are a few runs and dings that they have to work on still. I fully expected this but still have that argghhh feeling. They said they will do the "cut & buff" in 30 days and take care of all my concerns for me. I hope to pick it up tomorrow and ride it down to Fun Ford Sunday. You kids can tell me what you think there.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
John, now you KNOW that it is illegal to talk about a new paint job without pictures. Just wait 'till the VMF police hear about this ... you could have your posting license suspended!

I'm hoping to make it down to Fun Ford Sunday myself, so we can get some pics of it there.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures tomorrow I promise! I was just stopping by to deliver the back window trim they gave back to me by mistake, when I saw it. I asked her if it was ok to run down to FFS and she said sure, so I may enter that under construction cat after all.

·
Administrator
12,995 Posts
By all means, join us at FFS. I don't know how many are signed up but I'm sure there is room for ya!
Stan

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I am a bit disappointed, though, there are a few runs and dings that they have to work on still. I fully expected this but still have that argghhh feeling. They said they will do the "cut & buff" in 30 days and take care of all my concerns for me.
I had to take my FB back to the body shop two more times before they got the paint right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts