Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Since the FBD is mostly done now and in fine tuned order. VMF CF2 is over. I have no more excusses to get out of doing "Honey do" work. Luckly it is really hot out today, I won't have to work on the shed. I can think of something to do inside the house. I still have to figure out how to get out of putting up 160' of split rail fence!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Knowing the temps in our neck of the woods right now, I wouldn't worry about the outdoor honey-do's for a week at least! <smile>
See, this is the reason I will *never* paint the front bumper on my car /forums/images/icons/smile.gif As long as that stays that way it's not done /forums/images/icons/wink.gif)
D

·
Registered
781 Posts
Tony:
It's too hot here too!! She hit about 95-96 today and still no baby!!! Dr. will schedule us for the 3rd!!! I did start a new retainng wall this weekend.... but it's too damm hot to proceed!!!! Tell Deb this is coming your way.... so you can't do much for now, or at least for this week!!!!!!
Jeff
JDiehl
70 76B COnvert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
i know were you are jeff,it was really hot here too,today its supposed to hit 100,looks like the stang will stay in the garage for a little while, -Pete

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey you guys are giving me some great ideas /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Hit 93 here in northwest NJ. Crawled under the 65 Fastback to do some frame welding, clamped everything into place & the swet was pouring off me. I went back into the air conditioning. I will try later in the week when the temps come back into the 80's.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Makes me glad to live in the beautiful pacific northwest, but even the cooler temps don't ease the weight of my "honey do's".

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I have plenty of Honey-Do's here as well. SWMBO and the kids are going to the cabin for most of the month, but she left me a good list of things to do on weeknights since I have nothing else to do! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I will join them for the weekends, but I'll probably have Honey-Do's there as well!

Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts