Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,085 Posts
There is uaually a soft rubber tape between the fender and the inner body panel or the fender is set in a bead of "bedding compound". I am not sure what determines which is used, but I have seen both. Maybe someone else could help. I will be putting fenders on my '66 in a few weeks.

65 Conv., 65 & 66 Coupes and the remains of
a 66' Coupe with 6 cyl. engine and V-8 3 spd.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.