1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
35,836 Posts
Either the first bullet is a lie, or it's a moot point. Everything that make a 1966 GT Mustang special has been removed or destroyed by the conversion they did. I'd have more respect for them if they used Dynacorn bodies.

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
The Fesler washers are probably used extensively in the $25,000 stereo!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Good lord, $250,000, for that??!!! They've lost their minds!

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
Just Googled Fesler washers are machined billet washers. Looked on their website. This place in Arizona builds custom cars for people who evidently have too much money!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Top notch build with lots of custom one off billet pieces that take lots of effort and time to engineer/fabricate. Not at all my taste but this kind of build is what creates the aftermarket parts available for some of us. What I understand is that Fesler sells all the billet parts they make and maybe this is the car they used to engineer/fabricate/showcase them. I love the rear ducktail spoiler myself and I have seen pics of the build on other forums and it took lots of effort. No doubt it will sell, maybe not at the asking price, but someone will buy it.

My $.02: different strokes for different folks

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
its not terible looking i would buy it if the price was right for me but i dont have that money

·
Premium Member
10,942 Posts
lots of time went into this. time is money. hand built fuel injection. looks cool. i like the steel spoiler on the trunk lid. nice color. reminds me of that show on tv where they take cars and do custom stuff like this.

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Listing shows 4 miles, the video in the ad was uploaded 1 year ago. What'd they do, drive to the gas station, then park it for a year?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
It's definitely not my cup of tea. In fact, I'd much rather have my stock '66 GT fastback. That being said, the quality of workmanship on that car is incredible just from a fabrication standpoint!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts