Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:stirpot:

G

·
Great looking fastback ,Big Al thinks the 65-66 fastbacks are the greatest, besides what other mustangs in 18 months ,built 1-million mustangs total Mustang one of the most popular sports car ever built! How long did it take corvette to build a million car ? From 1953 to 1993 40 years ! Big Al love road-course events I try to go to all I can again a great car.

G

·
You are wearing me out stiring that pot, besides you are getting Big Al dizzy, I like your Icon I know what you mean, do you really feel there is one to fit Big Almaybe I should just draw a big circle aroud all of them. Oh by the way great looking car Big Al

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,701 Posts
Tarzan love road course events too. Ugh!

G

·
Tim 65, Big Al has not forgot about you ,I am getting rid of my old computer and this dial-up,service, I currently am changing my phone,cable, and internet to one service , my old server is not cooperating ,very well ,but I hope to get it straightened out this week hopefully. Big Al

1 - 7 of 7 Posts