Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres most of what I have left, Most items I have photo's of and will send upon request.

C-4 Transmission-- only 500 miles on it since rebuild with all HD stuff and B&M shift Kit, $500 plus shipping and would prefer not to ship if possible but will but you pay all shipping

Set of 4 wheels and tires 15x8 Eagle alums with 8 holes in great shape includes spare wheel still in box tires great shape, $400.00 Plus shipping

Rear deck lid, rear valance, fenders really nice shape but little work involved.

All door glass tinted, regulator for door glass, windshield and rear window.

Aqua deluxe steering wheel, not perfect but driver quaitly, also steering colum to match.

Drive shaft, complete rear end wheel to wheel.

misc deluxe interor stuff left all from deluxe aqua and blue intereir, door panels, seat belts rear interior panels,and some small stuff as well just ask.

origianl bumpers, very nice but not perfect but plenty good for driver and NOT Reapro's.

I have some more stuff not listed so don't be afraid to ask might just have it.

Iam in Nor Cal and would love no to ship anything but if I do its just auctual cost of shipping no handling etc, I don't do this for living so don't know shipping cost but whatever they are thats your cost so does no good to send me your zip code and ask etc, more than willing to let you come look at anything.

Mark

G

·
0 Posts
I'm looking for the 'Belt' warning light on the convenience panel for a 68. I would consider buying the complete panel if necessary and the price was right. Also looking for navy blue seat belts. If you have anything, please send me a picture along with your asking price.

Thanks,

Shezy ;)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Is the windshield available? I'm looking for a carlite tinted glass with a date code of either 8A, 8B, 8C, 8D, 8E, or 8F. Also what is the condition of the glass surface as with chips and sctaches? I'm in New York state. Thanks, Dudley

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
Do you still have any of the 68 deluxe interior stuff for sale? I don't need the dash stuff. Mostly the door stuff (panels, pull straps, arm rests, grills).

Thanks...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts