Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i finally got one in the mail and I am very impressed. I think its the most complete and well put together collection of parts ive seen. All the little parts they have will save me many unsucessful junkyard trips and visits to the pricy local mustang guys, and they have reproductions of hard to find parts such as center consoles and the soon to come rally pack. For someone like me who isnt particularly worried about my stang being concourse, this is really nice. Im excited to actually order some stuff from them.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I buy a lot from them. Good service. Not always the cheapest but almost always in stock. I have a few extra catalogs also in case anyone needs one.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Not always the cheapest but almost always in stock.
I got their catalogue, along with Year One and California Mustang. For all the bits I've compared NPD has been the cheapest. Year One though has the best looking catalogue by a LONG shot.

Any other catalogues I should look at?

Z.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Matt (Ponderosa Mustang) can usually beat NPD pricing, and has great, personal service. That said, NPD is the best of the "big boys" by a fair bit.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I've ordered from them in the past without any problems. Very complete catalog.....That being said, I just wish they'd send one to an existing customer....I haven't received their 2003 catalog :(. It took two emails in the past just to get the 2002 catalog. If they want my business, they need to send me a current catalog without me having to ask several times.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Hmmm, let's see, NPD, VA Mustang, CA Mustang, Larry's Mustang, Matt's Ponderosa, John's Mustang, Dallas Mustang, Old Dominion Mustang, the list goes on and on.

But my favorites are NPD (mainly because of the diagrams) and VA Mustang (because of the fast delivery in VA). The others are okay and don't have too many complaints about them. With the internet driving prices, most companies are about the same. That's why customer service counts in my book.

Well, time for me to check out of work and hit the local cruise-in. In my newly arrived VMF shirt of course. Catch you guys on Monday....same VMF time....same VMF channel.

TK

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yeap! Great Service and great $$$ the only thing, they don't have On-Line ordering, they should...... ::

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
I dont know why so many folks have a prob getting a NPD catalog.......

·
Premium Member
5,170 Posts
I requested two different times on-line and got zip. I finally got one this week with a $350 order that arrived. I guess you have to place an order first. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts