Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 A code conv
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Growing up, I laid next to my dad and brother in our stone driveway helping them with their cars. Listening to 93.3 WMMR, eating Taco Bell, and laying on that bed of nails were some of the best days. That was like 30yrs ago but today I finally got my first!!

Dad found it on a farm in Wisconsin, today it arrived in CA!

Beyond excited!! Thanks Dad and Jeff, stand by your phones, I'm going to have a lot of questions!

Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Premium Member
7,812 Posts
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS and welcome to ownership!
That's a beauty.

·
Registered
1968 Mustang Coupe, 289, T5
194 Posts
Congrats on the car!

I also have very fond memories of WMMR and WYSP! Everything I hear Always look on the bright side of life, It immediately takes me back to my youth listening to the morning zoo.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I recall my excitement when I got my first Mustang, I totally get what you are feeling.
I'm glad for you, safe travels!

·
Registered
1970 Sportroof Mustang Grabber Value Package
456 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new Pony!

·
Registered
66 A code conv
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats on the car!

I also have very fond memories of WMMR and WYSP! Everything I hear Always look on the bright side of life, It immediately takes me back to my youth listening to the morning zoo.
And how great is it that Earle Bailey is on Sirius. I hear his voice and I'm 12 again. How about a Work Force Block?!?! Some Springsteen please!

·
Registered
1968 Mustang Coupe, 289, T5
194 Posts
And how great is it that Earle Bailey is on Sirius. I hear his voice and I'm 12 again. How about a Work Force Block?!?! Some Springsteen please!
I love Earle Bailey! Man... A work force block! I forgot about that. Random, but I remember being at the Phillies game when Tug retired. Wow. A lot of memories rushing back all the sudden.

Sorry for the derail.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Congrats man! This is what it’s all about. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
66 A code conv
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love Earle Bailey! Man... A work force block! I forgot about that. Random, but I remember being at the Phillies game when Tug retired. Wow. A lot of memories rushing back all the sudden.

Sorry for the derail.
Wow! Tug!! I played in the vet and saw the Stones there in 1995. What a dump, I can still smell that stadium in my inner nasal Membranes. Stuck forever. Broad street line to the Vet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts