Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although to be fair, it's a temporary fix, but it's been awhile since I had all 4 shoes on.

Special Thanks to Harland @ Horse Heaven Mustang for the help.

I was forced to get it rollin since we moved down the street to a house with a 3 car. Maybe now the project will gain some momentum with the new room to work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,957 Posts
Well Kent , You lit a fire under your B!*$. Fantastic! He...he Now sit behind the wheel window down fan blowing at the door . Hair blowing in the breeze... You still have hair right?

Glad you made it.
Troy

·
Registered
141 Posts
I believe its safe to say that any classic mustang, no matter what shape it is in could be called "temporary rolling". Glad you got to move it and hopefully it becomes a driver again soon for you!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just 3. They point out Mustangs every where we go. Can't quite get them to see the difference between classics tho.

·
Premium Member
4,957 Posts
Give it time. They will come around. But you will need 3 mustangs . Or there will be a fight over yours. Mine claimed the 68 convert and tells everyone it is not for sale. Starting telling them when she was 7 now 17 and driving me crazy. I think she will get to drive it this year.

Maybe to the Patterson Winery car show in the fall.

Take yours to the park in the stang.

Troy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts