Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got the new leafs in, sanded & painted the rear diff,put it in place(not bolted though), got the entire back undercarriage painted w/Corroless(looks pretty)and now I'm just waiting for my clip sets to come in so I can bolt the fuel/brake lines in place and then it's new brakes all around.
Wow, I'm actually getting something done. Makes me feel good about the car for a change.

Was Bob Emmerich on old forum

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Hey, that's great. Funny, I was just thinking of getting back into the 'Stang project and yanking out the rear axle assembly to clean up and paint plus replace the leaf springs that the PO welded a 5th leaf to. I took a whole wheel barrow load of crapola from underneath the car down to the tool shed today and there's still tons of stuff under the car.

Tomorrow, I'm painting the front spindles with Corroless. I wish I had the bucks to powder coat them like I did the Granada spindles that are on the car now but I'm kinda' poor now. *G*

Whoops, sorry to get off track. The back end of your car must look pretty clean now. Will there be pics?

Regards,

Dean T

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts